WolfTeamTERRORS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WolfTeamTERRORS

We are a active gaming clan on the aeria games Wolfteam Platform

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This section can be used for :

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Born2Die
Admin
Born2Die

This section can be used for : Empty
PostSubject: This section can be used for :   This section can be used for : EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 8:31 am

Please use this section for links, off topic conversations, chats about anything other than wolfteam
Back to top Go down
https://wolfteamterrors.board-directory.net
SkyDark

SkyDark

PostSubject: Re: This section can be used for :   This section can be used for : EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 6:39 am

Here a list of other online games I play check them out are avoid them if you like Smile

Aerias Shin megami tensei imagine (Megaten)

I like the shin tensei series on the consoles I don't really recommend this one for any else. The games a bit dead
most of the time

Nexus combat arms

A good online shooter got some good game modes like infection and I love fireteam.
Still a bit buggy and you still get 1 or 2 hackers but still not a bad game. Wolfteams still better. lol!
Back to top Go down
Born2Die
Admin
Born2Die

PostSubject: Re: This section can be used for :   This section can be used for : EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 10:41 am

SkyDark wrote:
Here a list of other online games I play check them out are avoid them if you like Smile

Aerias Shin megami tensei imagine (Megaten)

I like the shin tensei series on the consoles I don't really recommend this one for any else. The games a bit dead
most of the time

Nexus combat arms

A good online shooter got some good game modes like infection and I love fireteam.
Still a bit buggy and you still get 1 or 2 hackers but still not a bad game. Wolfteams still better. lol!

i've played megaten but didn't get on with it, as for combat arms everyones spoke about it but i've never yet played.
My favorite fps has to be Vietcong but thats old school fps as in 2003 i've played it the last 6 yrs and it still has a good online community
Back to top Go down
https://wolfteamterrors.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This section can be used for :   This section can be used for : Empty

Back to top Go down

This section can be used for :
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WolfTeamTERRORS :: Off topic posting section :: General-
Jump to: